Great Girls Network is a gathering of women from all walks of life who are interested in making a difference in our community through non-profit activities or business--or other creative ways.
The idea for starting a Great Girls Network came to us at an event in the fall of 2013 when we found ourselves introducing several women to each other. We wanted to find a way to help the amazing women we know to get know each other!
After several gatherings and a survey of a cross-section of women, we believe that the Great Girls Network can:
- enable women to come together in an encouraging and authentic way to lift up and inspire one another
- create a network of women helping women succeed
- encourage women to move beyond their comfort zones toward more of what they want
- be a catalyst for women to create and nurture collaborative relationships
- enable seasoned women to share their gifts and contributions with others
We have had several large gatherings and learned the following:
- Women want to find ways to deepen connections with each other
- “Networking” is not very satisfying if we don’t create meaningful follow-up
- Women crave ways to continue to grow and learn from each other
- Women enjoy opportunities to break out of old patterns and have new experiences
We conducted a survey in the fall of 2016 to find out the specifics of what the women in our community want, and it resulted in our creating more opportunities for them to gather together in smaller groups based on common interests.
Member Log in
Please log in to access the member directory and connect with fellow members.
Join Great Girls Network
Build a meaningful network and create new relationships that really work for you!